Wednesday, February 07, 2007
posted by thee modern isis at 9:36 AM

I have one good windshield wiper. The rubber from the right wiper got demolished with the ice so the only good one is the right wiper.

I spilled a cup of coffee on my burnt orange timbs. Now they're stained.

My kid brother got straight A's on his report card so I took him to see Stomp The Yard. He was sad when he found out Chris Brown died within the first 10 minutes then after the movie told all the kids Chris Brown died and they all mourned him. (the kids thought he died for real lmao)

I'm having my first birthday party (since I am an adult) on the 17th. The last party I had, I was 7 and it was a party for me and my mother since her birthday is on the 17th and mine is the 18th.

I broke down and bought another Ipod.. so I'm jammin at work now.

I found my old best friend on the county criminal search page. She has like 5 criminal charges and it's sad cause I'm supposed to be the God-mother of her daughter. I only saw the kid once.. sad ordeal.

J keeps sending me emails about missing me. Eh.. funny when I was around he wasn't on it.. now that I'm kicking it and moved on.. I'm not on it ninja!

C (another ex) is all depressed cause he graduated from Boston with his communications degree and can't find a job here. He sends me texts about wanting someone to hold.. uh.. I missed the memo that said I was providing a listening ear, shoulder to cry on and some ass.

One of my girl's got measured for a new bra and when the clerk told her she wore a size "G" her mouth dropped and she told her, "OMG.. getdafuckouttahere!" She told me on the phone and I laughed so hard I almost died twice.

I discriminate against dudes from different parts of the city. As soon as they tell me they are from St. Clair, South Euclid or East Cleveland.. I end the convo a.s.a.p and leave.

I love slogan shirts. My favorite is this one that says, "This sh*t is bananas.. b-a-n-a-n-a-s!"

Random crap but this is what it is.
 
8 Comments:


At 2/11/2007 2:35 AM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

My sister is always saying my car needs new windshiled wipers. My car is only 7 months old. How often are you supposed to change them?

So sorry to hear about the tims. It's sad when you have to retire a new pair of tims before their time :-(

Kids are too funny. All you can do is laugh at them.

I just made up my mind that I need to step into the 21rst century and buy myself an I-pod. They seem so cool and I want to fit in with everyone else. hahaha

That is really sad about your friend especially because she has a child.

I have a cousin who wears an I. Yes that is her bra size. That sounds impossible doesn't it?

I love slogan shirts too. I wanted so badly to get a shirt for my daughter but my sister was going to beat me up if I would have got it. It said "If you think I'm a bitch wait until you see my mom" I wasn't going to really get it but I swear I was extremely tempted.

 

At 2/11/2007 6:10 AM, Blogger Tenacious

That's messed up...how is the passenger side wiper going to work and not the driver's...if it was the other you know I would be still driving!

*pours out Henn for lost Timbs*

When my lil cousin went to see STY, they left when Chris Brown died...I told them, I could tell u from the previews dude wasnt making it through the whole movie *lol*

Dang that's messed up about ur friend. But 1/2 of my graduating class and then some are on the county's criminal page. sad how life changes for some. I hope her little girl is alright.

A "G"....titties comes that big?! *time to google this!*

Was it wrong that I laughed real loud about "C"...to the left my man to the left

My life is a walking slogan

 

At 2/11/2007 6:11 AM, Blogger Tenacious

@ Isis

I see it was check up month for you as well

if you have to give me too many descriptions...Ima need you to just end this call before someone's feelings are hurt

 

At 2/12/2007 5:53 PM, Blogger layne bowden

ahahahahaha!!

you're so damn funny sometimes! I can't believe i almost forgot that. ;)

ummm... i'm g'on need you to get those windshield wipers replaced! just drive into one of the auto placed and buy them, dude behind the counter will change 'em for you! i want you safe on the roads!! :D

Peace chica! Thanks for hollerin' at me earlier!

 

At 2/12/2007 5:55 PM, Blogger layne bowden

oops auto placed was SUPPOSED to be auto places. you know? like auto zone, advanced auto... ummm... yeah. i know you know what i meant. (hehehe)

bye again!

 

At 2/12/2007 9:28 PM, Blogger Tenacious

@ Isis

hmm using crack dick as an ab workout....

*throws out fat free rice cakes*

Now THAT type of exercise I can fuck with...plus burning double calories :-)

And besides...scaling up the side of the building like Spiderman to peek into the apartment because I know that nigga is there...I saw his car in the parking garage he better stop playing....ummm that's a workout as well right? LMAO

 

At 2/13/2007 10:20 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

A G..what the piss LOL...I love slogan T's as well. I saw one that says I'm kinda big deal around here..I want it NOW LOL.

All I know is there better be some snow on the ground when I get outta here LOL

We're always missing the memos from men who want to sleep with us but make it seem like they just want to hold someone LOL..I think it's in their guidebook

 

At 6/28/2007 2:45 PM, Blogger Todd Camplin

Nice snap shot of a life in flux. I had fun reading you narrative.