Monday, November 13, 2006
posted by thee modern isis at 12:20 PM

Yeah.. this really isn't a post but I have to say...

This new Jay is fire. I have been boppin' to it all morning since my brother sent me the link. Yes, ya girl didn't BUY it.. but when it comes out I have to give Young H.O. his due. I love Jay, not clearly as much as Nas but please believe when Nas' album leaks then ya girl will have that too.

Ok.. I think I'm ok now. I have been madd occupied. I have a new um.. "interest" and he's a youngin'. lmao yup.. I'm ONLY 24 but he's 21 and oh my.. that's all I can say on that.

Let me get back to work.. I've been randomly shoutin.. "Jigga" and the white people probably think I'm exhibiting signs of touretts.

-Isis
 
8 Comments:


At 11/13/2006 12:40 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

I'm listening to that Jigga right now and so far so good. I'm just on track 8, but it's fire. Good luck with ya young'n

 

At 11/14/2006 5:26 PM, Blogger layne bowden

I've been randomly shoutin.. "Jigga" and the white people probably think I'm exhibiting signs of touretts.

AHAHAHA! stop that! you know it don't really take much to scare some white folks these days! (LOL)

just stoppin' thru to say hello and wish you a happy Tuesday!!

Peace. Today, jus be... full of wonder!

 

At 11/14/2006 5:55 PM, Blogger Tenacious

Isis is getting worked like a part time job by a youngster *lol* Don't sprain nothing chile'!!!!

 

At 11/14/2006 7:57 PM, Blogger TDJ

I'm loving my bootleg J too, but I'll buy it for real on 11/21. Thank goodness he's back!

 

At 11/15/2006 5:00 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey

I've heard that it was good..hmm might have to check it out...


I got a young one too and he is GREAT!!!!! LOL

Get it girl!!!

 

At 11/17/2006 7:29 PM, Blogger Tenacious

@ Isis

LOL...how do you look smart? And why the fuck do I never have that look?

I guess my "looks" mean I'm def. NOT a hoe....

 

At 11/20/2006 12:17 PM, Blogger Tenacious

@ Isis

I ain't sweating the lil punk, he needs to find some business

And he's a chicken that's why he sent it in an email

*shudders at thought of my face on his screen saver, frontin to his lil nerdy friends that Im his girlfriend*

Oh. wait. He probably dates a white girl. I feel much better now.

 

At 11/29/2006 6:52 PM, Blogger Tenacious

A beautiful tribute Isis :) Way better than I could ever concoct in my brain :)

@ Isis

You can keep carmex *It would have been a fight if they thought I was giving up my carmex!* But it can only be in a large (I want to say large, maybe its medium) clear Ziploc bag and 3 oz. or less...basically sample sized items...umm a no go...this winter ashiness need a FULL bottle of lotion :)

So I'm fighting the sniffles thanks to the plague that is Southwest, Got on looking cute, got off looking like Outbreak *lol*

Have a great day honey :)