Thursday, September 28, 2006
posted by thee modern isis at 1:53 PM

I was laying in my bed and decided to type this up on my Word program on my cellphone. I told Trizz I would write a "gratitude list" but felt compelled to post this instead.

Last night tears poured down
water filled with emotion and conviction
of past mistakes
Outbursts and uncontrolled sobbing
of pain and sorrow
Some shielding themselves as to not take part in..
others simply watched in anticipation

I on the other hand watched intently and fed my soul
let my mind become alleviated as all burdens were cast away
with a deep, relieving sigh
I listened ..
while my Father spoke ..
I laid in bed ..
and listened ..
as He made sure all of his creations ..
Big or Small were nourished

The storm is over now
and I am alright.

-Isis

Side note - you all are some wonderful people. I appreciate all comments left, and I receive all prayers sent. Thanks.

 
5 Comments:


At 9/28/2006 5:01 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

and you will be alright. Great post, Isis!

 

At 9/29/2006 1:47 AM, Blogger Tenacious

great post girl!!!!

 

At 9/30/2006 11:55 PM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina

That was definitely a great post! Very inspiring.

 

At 10/02/2006 10:43 PM, Blogger layne bowden

Yep. You ARE alright and this is a beautiful peace. It started out intensely emotional and suddenly it was calming (at least to me). Thank you for sharing this post and yourself.

Peace! Today, Be... brave!

 

At 10/04/2006 9:11 AM, Blogger T.a.c.D

This is beautiful and it evokes a lot of emotion in me...just thinking about where, when or what you are going through...be strong sistah keep you head up and and keep the faith, you WILL make it!
Peace