Monday, September 04, 2006
posted by thee modern isis at 10:15 AM

My family had a BBQ so of course I was over there. Not much drama, other then my 60 year old aunt having Yung Joc- It's going down as a ringtone on her cellphone. Um.. yeah.. I need to know where she got that from and what does she know about the motorcycle dance. My other 60 year old aunt got pissy drunk and spent about 5 minutes trying to pick up a spoon she dropped on the floor. After giggling at her.. I decided to help her out and pick it up for her. Lemme see.. my 24 year old cousin has a new girlfriend and upon getting interogated by the fam and not bringing her around.. he ran out the house. Other then typical shit.. nothing much went down. Seeing as how I'm off of work today.. I'll kick back and bum around until 6.

Here goes...

1) Full Name: Sheesh.. all of the anonymity is out of the window.. Natasha Irisha
2) Name Backwards: ahsirI ahsataN .. lmao yes I realize that my first name spells Satan.
3) Were you named after anyone? my father's name is Antoine and my mother was going to name me Antoinette.. then my Auntie was reading War and Peace and the character in the book's name was Natasha. So there ya have it. I don't know where the hell they got Irisha.
4) Does your name mean anything? Natasha is a Russian name branched off of the Latin name Natalia which means "Christmas Day". Again.. I don't know where the hell they got Irisha.
5) Nick Name(s): T, Tash, Tasha, Nat, Rish... etc.
6) Screen Name(s): mzz_koffeebrown on Yahoo.
7) Date Of Birth: February 18, 1982
8) Place of Birth: Fort Ord, California
9) Nationality: American
10) Current Location: Cleveland, OH
11) Sign: Aquarius but on the border of Pisces
12) Religion: Christian
13) Height: I am respectively 5'1
14) Skin color: Brownskinned
15) Shoe Size: 7 1/2 in women; 6 in boys
16) Hair colour: dark brown and black
17) Eye colour: brown
18) What do you look like? So I added one of my photos ..


19) Innie or Outie? Innie
20) Right, Lefty, or Ambidextrous? Righthanded
21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other? Straight
22) Best friend(s): G-Mama, Lorean, Alicia
23) Best friend you trust the most: G-Mama
24) Best friends {your sex}: Lorean.. we've known each other since 5th grade.
25) Best friends of the opposite sex: I would have to say.. my play brother Black
26) Best Bud(s): I'm not repeating myself
27) Boyfriend / Girlfriend: Can't say that I do
28) Crush: A crush? I haven't had one of those in a while unless you count Nasir Bin Oludara Jones
29) Parent(s): My brother's mother is around here somewhere; my dad is in Fayetteville, NC
30) Worst Enemy: the devil is a liar.
31) Favourite on-line Guy(s): Black, Maurice and T. Cas
32) Favourite on-line Girl(s): hmm... Nikki, Tenacious, Trish, Laura (in no specific order)
33) Funniest friend: Sheena.. she keeps me laughing
34) Craziest friend: My cousin Nikki (not to be confused with the Blogger).. that heffa is a mental case.
35) Advice Friend: G-Mama
36) Loudest Friend: Nikki, she talks loud for no damn reason.
37) Person you cry with: I don't cry with specific people.. they just flow.

Do You Have...
38) Any sisters: a half sister that's 27
39) Any brothers: a brother that's 9
40) Any pets: No, but I want a yorkie.
41) A Disease: nope, thankfully not.
42) A Pager: lol I was queen of the pagers back in high school.
43) A Personal phone line: yup
44) A Cell phone: it's my life
45) A Lava lamp: no, but I wanted one in high school
46) A Pool or hot tub: nope
47) A Car: yup

Describe Your...
48) Personality: sarcastic as a mofo, nonchalant, driven, caring, sincere
49) Driving: a NY driver in Cleveland. get it?
50) Car or one you want: lol a tricked out Cavalier Coupe.. I want a Mitsubishi Eclipse,
51) Room: beige suede and polished oak bedrom set with silver footing
52) What’s missing? from my room? myself because I'm laid across the floor in the dining room on my laptop
53) School: I've taken so many breaks (not by choice) so I'm still there
54) Bed: A bed fit only for a Queen
55) Relationship with your parent(s): My father was hardly around but I speak to him more then my mother. enough said.
56) Believe in yourself: 96%
57) Do you believe in love at first sight? Not really
58) Consider yourself a good listener: Believe it or not.. I'm quiet as hell before I get to know people.. You learn alot when you just sit back and watch.
59) Sleep in PJs: sometimes.. more so boyshorts and a wife beater.
60) Get Along with your parents: I condone them.
61) Save your e-mail conversations: Work: all of the time ; Leisure: Sometimes if it's something important
62) Pray: yup
63) Believe in reincarnation: no
64) Like to make fun of people: lol yeah, but only if you're a hot ass mess.
65) Like to talk on the phone: not unless I have something to say.. or when I feel like caking on the phone late at night.
66) Like to eat: Depends on what it is and if I'm hungry
67) Like to drive: Only if I'm going on a road trip.
68) Get motion sickness: No
69) Eat the stems of broccoli: Broccoli with butter.. mmmm
70) Eat Chicken fingers with a fork: No
71) Dream in colour: Yes.
72) Type with your fingers on home row: nope... imagine that. Graduated from HS with a concentration in Legal Secretary and can type 60+ wpm and doesn't utilize the homerow key.
73) Sleep with a stuffed animal: No stuffed animal.. just one huge body pillow.

What Is…
74) Right next to you: my work briefcase to the left and my TP2.COM cd to the right.
75) On the walls of your room: Nothing at all
76) On your mouse pad: It's an internal mouse.. no mousepad.
77) Your dream car: the Eclipse.
78) Your dream date: No idea, as long as I am enjoying myself.
79) Your dream honeymoon spot: somewhere on a black sanded beach.
80) Your dream husband/wife: at this present time.. he is at home.
81) Your bedtime: I don't have one of those
82) Under your bed: Not a damn thing.. I'm washing clothes now.
83) The single most important question: Will she change?
84) Your bad time of the day: In the morning before my coffee.
85) Your worst fear(s): I don't want to think about that.
86) The weather you like: Mid 70's, sunny, with a breeze
87) The time? 11:00 a.m.
88) The date? September 4, 2006
89) The best trick you ever played on someone: lol it really wasn't a trick. I used to put my grandmother's styrofoam wig head's at the top of the stairs so that my brother (when he was 1) wouldn't climb up them. He was deathly afraid of them. Not to mention I drew on them and decorated their faces.
90) The weirdest food or drink that you like: Um.. I like jelly on scrambled eggs.
91) Theme Song: "Movies" by Ashanti .. right now.
92) The hardest thing about growing up: shit.. having bills.
93) Your funniest experience: I was over my friend's house and a big ass possom had jetted across the street and headed towards me. I was on the front lawn like wdf is that. But when I saw the tail I ran away screaming.. I think I shimmied up the side of the porch.
94) Your scariest moment: lol when I was 18 and went on a date with Anthony. We fell asleep in his truck by the lake. When I woke up it was 4 a.m. I slapped him in the chest and told him he better drive me home before my granddaddy started getting out of the bed to stand on the porch with his rifle. I got home madd quick and was sneaking up the stairs in the dark to get in the bed.. my grandmother was at the top in her night gown like," Do you know what time it is?" All I remember saying is, "Huh?"
95) The silliest thing you've done: we had a pole dancing contest while we were drunk. All I know is I woke up shirtless and cold.
96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex? lol when I was younger I worked at Hom.e Dep.ot. I would walk back and forth down the same damn aisle. It worked a few times though.
97) The scariest thing that's ever happened while with your friend(s): Shit.. me and some college friends were heading from Toledo. A rusty pickup truck with a confederate flag was in the window and started chasing us down the road. I swear we was scared out of our damn minds.
98) The best feeling in the world: love is one helluva drug.
99) The worst feeling in the world: to feel like you have no one in your corner.
100) 3 people you tag: I got tagged. So no, I will not have anyone else suffer. Do it if ya want though.
 
3 Comments:


At 9/04/2006 4:08 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

Where do i start?
First, thanks for doing this long ass tag.. I wasnt sure if you would

Second - you are a cutie, aren't you!

Third - It's great to get a little insight into who you are.

 

At 9/06/2006 7:25 PM, Blogger Tenacious

Girl you are cute as hell :-) MS. Diva

Satan....hmmmm...LOL

LOL @ pole dancing....LOL and I thought I was the only one.....

 

At 9/08/2006 3:48 AM, Blogger Mahogany Misfit

You really let the cat outta the bag didntcha! Anonymity be damned! :-)

Good post...I feel like I know ya now!