Friday, September 01, 2006
posted by thee modern isis at 9:04 AM

  • Out of all of the pain that you have caused me, the torment and the hurt.. if you ever needed anything wholeheartedly.. I would give it to you or help you to get it.
  • He's not my child.. but I would give my life for him. Just like a child he senses when I am hurting. When he comes to me, kisses and hugs me and tells me he doesn't want me to cry. I actually feel better... he's my baby.
  • I wish you knew your worth. You are a 26 year old man, home owner, good job, does right by his son, loves his mother, intelligent- combination of street and book smarts, humorous and sexy. You've let past relationships blurr your vision.. please take my glasses and look closely at what I see.
  • You're extremely intelligent but have no sense. You can not sleep with men to guarantee shit. Now you are paying the cost. Look at the context clues girl.. he still hasn't been to the clinic, he tells you he's too scared to find out the results but yet he's still sleeping with you.. without a condom. HE is the one that gave you that disease. I'm scared for you... extremely scared.
  • I am so proud of you and I love you so much. You've grown into a bright woman. You have a wonderful son and a fiance' that loves you to death. I know our father isn't worth a pot to piss in.. but please.. don't let him make you feel guilty and for God's sake... stop giving him money. He is a grown ass man. We are his children, not the other way around.
  • You are my inspiration. You are my best friend before I knew what best friend actually meant. You have been a mother to me when your own child wouldn't take on the task. You are divine wisdom and I pray that God let's you stay here. I need you and I don't know what I would do without you.
  • You are a wonderful man. Silent and strong. No, you don't say "I love you" and no, you don't hug and kiss but I feel so much love from you. You fuss at me when I don't change my oil on time. You inspected my first apartment for me. You drove me to school everyday of my childhood life. lol Shit.. you drove me to work almost until I was 21. I love you so much.. my brother needs you. Continue to be the positive male role model he needs.
  • mmk, you are 24 years old now. Why do you treat your mother the way that you do? Grow the hell up. How can you disrespect her and you still live with her? She needs to kick your triflin ass out. You're family and I love you.. but I would beat the black off of you if you were my child.
  • You chose drugs over family. Can't you see how much your family loves you. Please come back.
  • You are so lucky I can't fight you at work. You are a vindictive, spiteful, trifling woman. You make my job much harder then what it should be. But I bet ya 1 thing... you better not find me in the streets or that ass is mine.
  • You're cool and everything but I hate your type of man. Too bad too cause you're extremly sexy.. football build with the tight abs BUT you talk too much on your sex game. There is a reason I've known you since 2nd grade and have never had sex with you.. get the picture?

Tenacious asked me 3 questions so I will proceed to answer them.

where do u see urself in 5 years? In 5 years I will be 29. I plan on being with my Master's degree. Possibly working in the Federal Department of my current job. Dwelling in Richmond, Virginia or D.C.. Engaged or married.

whats the craziest thing you have ever done? I swept the broom over my grandma's foot when I was younger.. and if you know southern grandma's.. you know I almost got killed.

favorite color and why? My favorite color is blue.. most people think of sadness. I think of tranquility. The beach in the Bahamas.. blue water as far as the eye can see.. filled with another world. If that's not peaceful.. I don't know what is.

Everyone have a safe, yet fun-filled Labor Day. Since I am being nice today.. damn that's rare. He's some CDs ya might wanna burn.

Beyonce - B- Day

Kelis- Kelis was Here

Justin Timberlake - FutureSex/ LoveSounds

Yung Joc- New Joc City

- Isis

 
8 Comments:


At 9/01/2006 11:03 AM, Blogger nikki

don't you HATE it when you've got an attractive man in your life and you don't want him? it would make shit easier if the dude was appealing. most of my friends are guys. i have two male friends i wish had more interests similar to mine and half a brain. i'd be all over 'em. as it is, i have to cuss their asses out once a month. LOL

lol@sweeping the broom over your grandma's feet. I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. i did it once and it scared the SHIT out of me cuz she went OFF. superstitious folk...

blue is a beautiful color. it reminds me of cool waters and peace.

 

At 9/01/2006 1:21 PM, Blogger Miz JJ

You are so lucky I can't fight you at work. You are a vindictive, spiteful, trifling woman. You make my job much harder then what it should be. But I bet ya 1 thing... you better not find me in the streets or that ass is mine.

Why does everyone have someone like this at their work? We should round up all of these people and make them work together.

The story of the chick sleeping with the dude without a condom is sad and scary. Hopefully she'll listen to you before she gets something that a strong dose of antibiotics can cure.

 

At 9/01/2006 1:34 PM, Blogger thee modern isis

@ Nikki: Man o man@ superstitious old folks. She's good for that but I swear I ran so fast when I saw the look on her face from the broom.

@ Miz JJ: lol the girl at my job is ridiculous. She's actually good at what she does, but she's a nasty, hateful woman. I'm quick with my tongue so to avoid any outlashes, I just avoid her as best as possible.

As far as the girl, unfortunately all that she did caught up with her. She ended up contracting Herpes from that dude. She's just too simple to realize that he's the one that gave it to her and not her ex boyfriend. Common sense would tell you.. that if the dude is eating your cooch AFTER you told him about your disease.. AND he hasn't gotten checked yet(as far as he says) then that mothafucka gave you the disease.

 

At 9/01/2006 4:12 PM, Blogger layne bowden

Out of all of the pain that you have caused me, the torment and the hurt.. if you ever needed anything wholeheartedly.. I would give it to you or help you to get it.

THAT'S LOVE, my dear...

I wish you knew your worth. You are a 26 year old man, home owner, good job, does right by his son, loves his mother, intelligent- combination of street and book smarts, humorous and sexy. You've let past relationships blurr your vision.. please take my glasses and look closely at what I see.

Replace 26 with 35 and I'd swear you know my friend Derek! That's almost uncanny! I guess some things are truly universal, huh? Anyway, Happy Friday, Momma! I'm listening to Tweet as I type and I'm likin' what I hear!! :)

Peace! Continue to Be... beautiful!!

 

At 9/01/2006 7:09 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

I'm gonna have to pass on your CD recommendations, youngster. LOL

Random posts are the ish. It lets all of those thoughts out that you may not actually verbalize.

Oh yeah, you have been tagged with a long ass meme, come check out my spot to see and don't make me chase you down to do it either...

 

At 9/02/2006 6:22 AM, Blogger Aulelia

''You're extremely intelligent but have no sense. You can not sleep with men to guarantee shit. Now you are paying the cost. Look at the context clues girl.. he still hasn't been to the clinic, he tells you he's too scared to find out the results but yet he's still sleeping with you.. without a condom. HE is the one that gave you that disease. I'm scared for you... extremely scared'' (i can't get the tags 2 work!)

this one is so poignant and saddening; i wish more women would allow themselves to be lifted out of that darkness but love is blind..(so they say)

really nice blog btw...

 

At 9/02/2006 6:22 AM, Blogger Aulelia

''You're extremely intelligent but have no sense. You can not sleep with men to guarantee shit. Now you are paying the cost. Look at the context clues girl.. he still hasn't been to the clinic, he tells you he's too scared to find out the results but yet he's still sleeping with you.. without a condom. HE is the one that gave you that disease. I'm scared for you... extremely scared'' (i can't get the tags 2 work!)

this one is so poignant and saddening; i wish more women would allow themselves to be lifted out of that darkness but love is blind..(so they say)

really nice blog btw...

 

At 9/06/2006 7:29 PM, Blogger Tenacious

LOL @ sweeping the grandma's feet...OOH lord don't get me started...and putting the purse on the floor.....

This was a really good one :-) Loves it and I was nodding my head to all of them....

@ Isis

Dont worry I got the camera phone and the digital, my black ass is about to be a papparazi in the hood and shit...wait in my neighborhood I might get jacked and shot....