Tuesday, August 01, 2006
posted by thee modern isis at 6:02 PM

Two Names You Go By:
1. N------ my real name
2. Tee

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. cream tank top
2. beige gauchos

Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. that kinda love that you read about in novels
2. laughter.. have to be able to laugh.

Two Things You Want Really Badly At This Moment:
1. J
2. some cold pineapple chunks

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. reading
2. listening to music

Two pets you have had:
1. Paradise - a mutt I had that barked and snapped at my mom whenever she yelled at me.
2. Duke - my german shepard that ate the crotch of my mom's panties out and chewed her pumps.

Two people who will fill this out:
1. whoever
2. and whomever

Two things you did last night:
1. sent crazy text messages.. I love texting.
2. watched Hell's Kitchen.. that mofo is crazy.

Two Favorite Places to eat:
1. Benihana's
2. Bahama Breeze

Two things you ate today:
1. Nachos Bellgrande from taco bell for lunch
2. A apple cinnamon muffin for breakfast

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. J while not working at work
2. my mama



***meme jackin rights are attributed to T.Cas
 
3 Comments:


At 8/02/2006 12:00 AM, Blogger Tenacious

girl I am the texting queen...

ooh and some cold pineapple chunks...yum yum

 

At 8/02/2006 7:25 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

I think I'm text message retarded. I be looking down at the numbers and letters like I can't read or something. Oh, and I stole this from Tenacious, so she gets props too.

 

At 8/17/2006 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Thanks for stopping by! I'm surprised that some of our answers are similar. Like "what you want in a relationship" is exactly what I want,and I'm sure what alot of others want as well!