Friday, June 16, 2006
posted by thee modern isis at 11:09 AM

i went to my brother's baseball game yesterday evening. They killed the kids.. 12-2. Ha.. in yo face.. that's right.. cry nigga.. cry!!!!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
there killa's in the flesh...wooo they beasts.. and a bunch of hyperactive boys.. so they all looking every which way.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

there's my boo.. he was starting pitcher.. and he lookin all sad. Why you ask? Cause my damn mama told him he did terrible... so he has a attitude problem. It's okay though.. if I coulda beamed her with a baseball I woulda. I can run..

no really.. I can.
 
5 Comments:


At 6/21/2006 12:17 AM, Blogger Tenacious

Hey thanks for stopping by, glad you enjoyed my crazy rantings.

I'll be stopping by more often. And girl, trust, it will get better. I speak from experience.

 

At 6/21/2006 9:26 PM, Blogger a.Marie

*dead* at you beaming your mama with a baseball.

LOL!!

 

At 6/22/2006 7:06 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

yo!, just wanted to stop by and show you some love. Thanks for reading my blog.

Can I ask about the name? That's from "K-I-S-S-I-N-G" by Nas, right?

 

At 6/23/2006 8:20 AM, Blogger thee modern isis

T-Cas- I'm glad you got the slyness of my name. Yup, it's from my man Nas.I like your flow so I'm sure i'll stop by alot.

 

At 6/23/2006 8:10 PM, Blogger Tenacious

OOh that is my cut! *peeping video mouthing lyrics*

Im going to just stay out of this one. He'll f*ck around and put some roots on me or something *lol*