Tuesday, May 23, 2006
posted by thee modern isis at 11:14 AM

1. tell me why I think I'm fly cause I got a new player installed in my ride yesterday
2. tell me why I'm callin around today to get an estimate on mirror tint
3. why am I goin to the Spa after work today?
4. why is my system bangin though an it display's blue and red
5. why i get my hair microbraided Sunday nite and my head still hurts
6. why my new lipgloss shimmer actually taste like strawberries though..
7. why did i cop the Razr slvr when it was only sold overseas..
8. why cause everyone got it now.. I'm switchin phones
9. why did i lose ma Ipod and haven't found it since Christmas
10. why do I think someone stole it an I was just too busy to notice
11. why did i catch myself about to cop another one
12. why do i have Cingular.. an wanna switch to T-mobile for a sidekick
13. why do i ONLY wanna switch for a Juicy Couture sidekick
14. why did i cop 2 new cd's after i got my player installed
15. why does my player have a remote.. so I think im extra fly
17. why did i skip 16 and i'm too fly to start over?
18. why did I hear that in Philly.. some chick ripped her dude's balls off with her fingernails cause he was cheatin?
19. why was i rollin' when i heard it?
20. why don't i feel bad for dude?
21. why is it still funny?
22. why is almost everyone in my high school graduating class (2000!) pregnant, married, or baby mama'd
23. why do i walk through the kids section of stores an look at the lil' boy's clothes?
24. why do i "aww" out loud
25. why do i think about labor an walk away madd fast
26. why did i get "honked" at by a dude in a minivan
27. lol why did i turn an try to walk away cute.. an my foot went to the side
28. why did i play it off though an walk away casually fly
29. why am i at work tryin to think of more "whys"
30. why i gotta stop though cause i need to do some work..

 
1 Comments:


At 5/23/2006 11:44 AM, Blogger Charles

Hahahah..yeah I heard about that incident in Philly...that's gangsta. That ish scared the hell outta me. Love your list tho...doin it big with the cell phones I see...