1) Was 2007 a good year for you?
2007 started off with a bang.. I laughed alot, cried some, loved hard, grew alot and attempting to be a better woman for the 08'.
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
Going to San Diego and walking barefoot on the sand while the sun was setting.
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Having a fibroid removed.. that was the first time in my life I had any form of surgery.
4) Where were you when 2007 began?
At my granny's house
5) Who were you with?
With my granny
6) Where will you be when 2007 ends?
Probably over my aunt's house laughing and talking.. watching the ball drop with a glass of champagne and a strawberry.
7) Who will you be with when 2007 ends?
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2007?
I don't make em'.
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2008?
Not really.. I'm just going to put alot of things behind me.. dead weight and dead people.
10) Did you fall in love in 2007?
Yeah.. I fell in love.
11) If yes, with who?
12) If yes, do they know?
13) Are you still in love with them?
Yeah.. but I'm forcing myself to move on.
14) You regret it?
I never regret anything. Life is full of lessons.. so I take my lesson like a big girl and don't make the same mistakes twice.
15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2007?
Yeah.. I broke up with R and it hurt worse then I thought it would.
16) Did you make any new friends in 2008?
I made a few associates
17) Who are your (most memorable) favorite new friends?
No favorite new associates .. "friend" is such a strong word.
18) What was your favorite month of 2007?
19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2007?
20) How many different states have you traveled in 2007?
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2007?
A few deaths ... not closely though. I lost alot of seasonal people.
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
My sister .. my brother
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2007?
Hmm.. I rather enjoyed I.am. Legend
24) What was your favorite song from 2007?
Just Fine (Mary J. Blige)
"No stress through the night, at a time in my life
Ain’t worried about if you feel it
Got my head on straight, I got my mind right
I aint gonna let you kill it
You see I wouldn’t change my life, my life’s just fine ..."
25) What was your favorite album from 2007?
Growing Pains - Mary J Blige
Finding Forever - Common
Graduation - Kanye
I Am - Chrisette Michelle
As I Am - Alicia Keys
26) How many concerts did you see in 2007?
27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2007?
No.. I didn't get the opportunity
28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2007?
On my birthday (Feb 18).. but of course
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2007?
Prescribed Medication.. hell yes.
30) How many people did you sleep with in 2007?
That question is so open..
31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
I am never ashamed of anything that I do. Life is filled with life lessons and if I happen to do anything then I will always take something away from the experience.
32) What was the biggest lie you told in 2007?
That I was fine and could deal with it.. when in reality I couldn't and it ended up driving a wedge in between.
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2007?
Honestly.. I can't remember.. it rolls off my back like water.
34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2007?
Not at all
35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2007?
36) How much money did you spend in 2007?
37) What was your proudest moment of 2007?
When my brother was on the baseball team and told the heckler to watch him hit it out of the park. With that being said.. he took a swing and it went into outfield causing a homerun and his big sister jumping up and down yelling, "Now What??!!"
38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2007?
I would say it was when I was about to get a CAT scan and when to drink that liquid. They kept rushing me to drink it fast and when I did.. I upchucked all over the doctor. HA!
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2007 what would it be?
When I first met R and we were both engrossed in all of the possibilities of us.
40) What are your plans for 2008?
To live my life like it's golden. To appreciate more then ever that God has a divine plan for me and to keep Him first and everything else will fall into place.
How do I know? Because He told me so.
Happy New Year folks.