Wednesday, April 23, 2008
posted by thee modern isis at 10:26 AM

That crazy chica Mon tagged me so I guess I have no choice huh?

Here are the rules:

1. Link the person who tagged you…

2. Mention the rules in your blog…

3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours

4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them

5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged





1. I have a fetish for anything and everything dealing with gadgets. I not so long ago got a T-M.obile D.ash and when the S.idekick LX came out I decided I wanted it. I bartered my D.ash on C.raigslist for a brand new S.KLX and 2 months before this I got a 8 gig i.Pod T.ouch, I so want the 32 gig now.



2. I am a packrat to the 5th power. My second bedroom is a junkroom and I still have boxes of things from when I moved (2.5 years ago). At my grandmother's house, I still have books from when I was in 4th grade and I recently found my old cabbage patch doll with the diaper and my nightgown I put on it many many moons ago.



Wait.. I found my training bra too... that thing won't even cover a nipple now let alone anything else.



3. I have a thing with cleaning my nose and my ears. I will whip out a compact mirror in a second and look in my nostrils to make sure all is well. As for my ears, I use q-tips every other day and I love the way that it feels.



4. When I was little, I used to love the smell of gasoline when my mom used to gas up the car. I don't know what it is, but I still like it.



5. No matter where I am, I always crack my back not to be confused with.. getting my back cracked.

6. I eat extremely s.l.o.w., unless I am starving and haven't eaten in a couple days, I take forever to finish a plate.

And I added a bonus just for good measure. I hate my food touching. For example if the meal is greens, chicken, corn bread and macaroni and cheese then my plate will have on it the chicken and macaroni. The collard greens will be warmed up separately and any excess juice will be drained into the sink. The corn bread will be on a piece of paper towel.

I'm not tagging, do it if ya want.
 
6 Comments:


At 4/24/2008 1:19 PM, Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil

I feel you on tha Pack rat shit babygurl ;-)

 

At 4/24/2008 11:17 PM, Blogger Ms.LadyCop

girl...my food cannot touch either. if it does i won't eat it. i can't stand when juices mix..ewwww. my mom used to get soo mad and tell me it's all going the same place. i replied..no its not. my stomach is different. it has seperate compartments for all foods and will get upset if they get mixed up!

 

At 4/26/2008 5:08 PM, Blogger The Flyyest

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

At 4/26/2008 5:09 PM, Blogger The Flyyest

yeah i love those gadgets but i refuse to spend 500 bux for something thats jus gonna be out dated in a couple months....if i get the hook up, then i will love to get it!

WHOA!!!!....i cant even find stuff that i bought a week ago.......you are good!!

you will do that in public??? lol

i love the smell of gasoline too!!!!! LOL

LMAO!!!! i crack my knuckles....(shrugging shoulders)

LMAO @ you hate your food touching...i got a friend like that and it urks the hell outta me......its all going in one spot.....well hey, i like to mix my food up...like my mac n cheese and chicken ...you know the weirdo mixes....but i DO HATE the greens juice touching things....ew, its nasty!!

 

At 4/28/2008 8:46 AM, Blogger thee modern isis

@ Boss Mack: I have no idea why I keep shit like that from so long ago, but a few times I have been thankful I did.

@ Jadore: lmao yeah my family clowns me. My grandmother used to tell me it's all going the same way. My reply was, " Yeah but it doesn't have to be that way on the way."

@ The Flyyest: See that's where I am still different. I don't pay retail prices but trust. lmao I have whipped out my mirror and looked at my nostrils on the sly, if I see something I immediately head to the bathroom. ughhh@ you mixing food.

 

At 5/04/2008 3:31 PM, Blogger Eb the Celeb

this tag has really gotten around