Thursday, March 13, 2008
posted by thee modern isis at 10:24 AM

Since I'm getting these "hints" at a new post, I guess I'll do a random one.

I wore a t-shirt that reads, " 100% All Natural Brown Suga" to work today with a chocolate corduroy blazer, some bootcut jeans that fit me o so well and some chocolate 3-inch boots. I look fly.

A ex-dude I was messing with hit me up out of the blue this morning on the drive to work, wanting to catch up. He just sent me a text telling me that he wants to marry his girlfriend but he's hesitant because of what he may be missing out on and because he wants to get right with God.

I'm starting to feel like the dude on G.ood L.uck C.huck.. everyone he had sex with ended up getting married so women were taking numbers just to be done by this dude so they could meet their "soul mates"

Ain''t that some boulshat.

I made a whole tray of lasagna Wednesday and it'll probably go to waste cause I'm not good with leftovers.

I'm contemplating starting a business baking cakes and other select pastries (you guessed it Mon.. Pecan Tarts!) . I have a few orders lined up so next week Imma be busy.

Me and my bff went to take HIV tests last week... it came out negative and even though I play it safe, I still held my breath.

I treated myself to a new Ipod.. the ipod touch and that crap is SOOOO the shat! Tell me why did I upload 2 episodes of Martin and was laughing like I never seen them before.

I'm giving my n.ano to my brother.

Why did this man at bowling stop his conversation, look at me.. and in his best Joey voice say, " How YOU doin?"

I laughed and switched harder knowing that he was watching

Still looking for a new place to live.. still haven't found anything. I'm sort of bougie so I refuse to live in some areas of C.leveland, if push comes to shove, then I'll renew this lease but I really don't want to.

My cousin has started going to this weight boot camp thing and lost about 30 lbs. so far, (so I've heard). Greaaat news.. I'm just happy she won't be wearing her maternity pants anymore ... and her son is 3.

I got caught speeding and had to pay $178.00.. I'm still pissed.

I love the way boyshorts make me feel, no one can see them under my jeans but I wish they could.


I'm Isis... and I approve this message.




 
4 Comments:


At 3/14/2008 7:17 PM, Blogger Brittany

This list is funny. Seems like everyone is doing list. I may have to copy.
That baking business would go well. A lot of people don't know how to bake and its so expensive to get things catered.

 

At 3/19/2008 3:17 PM, Blogger Monie

Hahahahaha, you are dumb!

Good job on the business tip and that outfit sounds way cute.

Another lead foot in the Yaya's??? Wow, Tash! LOL!

I totally need to go bowling with you one weekend. Call me!!!!

I want that Ipod Touch. Wish I could get it for free though. LOL!

What apartments have you been looking at?

 

At 3/27/2008 3:21 PM, Blogger Eb the Celeb

lol

i love the way boyshorts make me feel too... and that's real!

even my lil ol' booty look good in them!

 

At 3/30/2008 11:04 AM, Blogger Nina

My bad..it's been a while!! Hey girl!