Wednesday, December 26, 2007
posted by thee modern isis at 11:32 AM

Alright.. so in between me texting people complaining about how bored I am, calling random people and not a soul is answering cause they're all out shopping.. I am stuck at work bored as all hell.

Christmas was cool .. I'm a sucker for socks and blankets and I got plenty of them from the fam. Also, some pretty fly boots from my grandma, some jazzy shirts from my aunt and of course my lounge pants that rep C.leveland/O.hio.. i.e. O.SU, B.rowns and I.ndians. R laced me with the entire line of M.oonlight P.ath ... loves it and I am so going to go home and take a bubble bath tonight.

Me and R had a nice discussion and I (he didn't particularly agree) decided that we would be better off "not together". Without putting all of the bizz out there, some unnecessary drama and some personal dealings that he needs to work on contributed to my decision. I didn't mind exchanging gifts seeing as how I ordered his gift and it was already shipped and I already purchased his daughter items that I wanted to give to her.

I am not sure what I am doing for New Years .. might spend it over my cousin's house drinking champagne with strawberries in it like we did last time.

Anyway.. I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday and hopefully rings in the New Year in a safe and positive light.
 
2 Comments:


At 12/26/2007 4:29 PM, Blogger Monie

I'm sad about you and R but it's probably for the best. *hugs* You cool?

 

At 12/26/2007 4:50 PM, Blogger thee modern isis

A little disappointed but I'll be fine... everything happens for a reason. thanx chica.