Wednesday, January 17, 2007
posted by thee modern isis at 12:25 PM

What's going on bloggers?

I guess the least I can do is shortly summarize everything that's been going on with me. Let's see, I had surgery on the 6th of December in which they removed a 5 inch fibroid from my uterus. I was recovering for a month and even when I went to see the doctor for a follow-up visit.. I was tempted to bribe him to let me stay off of work another month but after mentally going over what I had in my account.. I came to the conclusion that he wouldn't want the chump change. So after pleading, whining and turning on the *angry black girl attitude* he signed the FMLA return to work paperwork and sent me on my way. I was staying with my grandparents for a month and although I love them.. they wouldn't let me do anything. Couldn't leave the house, couldn't walk anywhere by myself... I felt like the girl in the bubble.

I shoulda went out before I had surgery but didn't.. so now that's all I been doing. Yeah.. I'm not 100% better.. I'm more like 90% but that's not stopping me from doin the damn thing. I seen Stomp the Yard on opening night.. and I must say.. the movie was great not to mention all the half naked men running around helped boost the vote for me. Dude coulda got it twice on that damn lawnmower he was pushing. I saw that Cedric movie.. it was free so I guess I can't complain but that damn movie was awful.. I laughed harder on the movie previews.

I noticed alot of people are leaving blogger.. with my nonexistent blogging ass.. I guess I can't really go anywhere.. I haven't hit 50 posts yet. lol I didn't make a New Years Resolution, I never do.. I just plan to make 2007 better then the next.. and I must say so myself.. it's starting off real lovely.

I got rid of a bunch of dudes I was messing with off and on, I started working out (again), hitting up the poetry venue every Sunday night, and trying to stay busy. I have a trip to San Diego lined up for May and my birthday is next month (Feb. 18) and my best friend is throwing me a party. Yes, yes ya girl will be 25 years old.

Now that I look back on this entry.. it's not exactly short but who cares. Take it easy ya'll.

-Isis
 
5 Comments:


At 1/18/2007 5:21 PM, Blogger Tenacious

well it's about DAMN time! *lol*

I'm glad 2 hear you are much,much better. *sigh* dont you hate being sick and staying with the relatives? AT least they didnt want to sweat the fever out with a thick ass down blanket and force 'Tussin down your throat and cover you from head to toe in Vicks

Oh. wait. That's MY Family's remedy for everything.

Im going to have 2 get out 2 see stomp the yard, i've been lazy on the movie tip. I saw the preview...girl 3 times on the lawnmower and once in the grass!

LOL

 

At 1/18/2007 5:22 PM, Blogger Tenacious

@ Isis

NOT the IPOD?! Someone's ass wouldve been thoroughly whooped. I dont think I can run or workout with out my ipod!

 

At 1/23/2007 9:11 PM, Blogger Tenacious

@ Isis

OOH not MASH. Girl that was my game. Funny I always was living in a shack with a BMW. Glad to see that hood mentality was prominent

And my cheap asss 5 in one eventually broke and was set on only one color...damn $1 store pen!

And Moms did NOT steal the letter...my little box was locked up tighter than ft. knox. I wish my mama would...*lol*...I wouldve moved out in embarassment

 

At 1/25/2007 1:21 AM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina

I'm glad your feelimg better, and I;m happy to see you blogging again.
I wish I could stay with my grandmom for a month and let her wait on me hand and foot. I might not go the hell home!

 

At 1/29/2007 4:39 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey

Glad your back..aww they are just taking care of you LOL..you know how folks get...let me find out you painting the town red and all them other colors LOL..be careful...wohoohoo 25...let's just say when I turn 25 I am takin a whole week off LOL