Wednesday, October 11, 2006
posted by thee modern isis at 9:25 AM

I stole this Meme from Trizz awhile ago and said I would use it for a rainy day, just so happens it's literally raining today.
Grub-ology:

* What is your salad dressing of choice? Raspberry Viniagrete

* What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Wendy's

* What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
Benihana's

* On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? Honestly?
15-25% depending on the service

* What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Chicken

* Name three foods you detest above all others.
Lima Beans, Brussle Sprouts, and Liver

* What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant?
Bourbon Chicken w/ fried rice and veggies

* What are your pizza topping(s) of choice?
beef, green peppers, and onions

* What do you like to put on your toast?
butter

* What is your favorite type of gum?
Cinnamon

Tech-ology:

* Number of contacts in your cell phone? 112

* Number of contacts in your e-mail address book?
Who has the time to count that?

* What is your wallpaper on your computer? I change it every month, this month it's Billie Holiday

* What is your screensaver on your computer? my little brother and nephew

* Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? I plead the 5th

* How many land line phones do you have in your house? one

* How many televisions are in your house? two; one isn't even plugged up.

* What kitchen appliance do you use the least? I use it all.

* What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? I don't listen to the radio

Bi-ology:

* What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
my lips.. or so I've been told

* Are you right handed or left handed? Right

* Do you like your smile?
yup, I just don't smile for pictures but forever laughing.. go figure

* Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
I stuck a pea in my nose when I was little.

* Would you like to? What? like to what? Stick a pea in my nose?
No thanks dawg, I'll pass.

* Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom?
Sure do. One time I was reading a magazine and stayed til' I was done. People thought I had left out of the house.

* Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
Hearing.. I could hear a rat pissing on cotton.

* When was the last time you had a cavity? Never had a cavity.

* What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
my briefcase.

* Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope, and God willing I never will.

Misc-ology:

* If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Nope, I wouldn't be able to function if I did.

* If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
When I was little, I wanted to be named Kenya

* How do you express your artistic side?
I write and draw. I'm an aquarius- we're natural artists.

* What color do you think you look best in?
Any form of brown

* How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
C'mon now..
I can jump bad when necessary.

* Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? lol.. I'll just laugh that off and move on.

* If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? Anyone that answers this question with a Yes, needs to re-evaluate some shit.

* How often do you go to church? Not as often as I should but more so lately.

* Have you ever saved someone's life? mentally or physically?

* Has someone ever saved yours?
My grandma; and I'm sure she'd never know it but she saved my mind.

Dare-ology:

For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.

* Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
for $100,000 I'd do the chicken noodle soup dance naked *let it rain.. then clear it out*

* Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Why not?

* Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000?
Depends on my role and if I'm drunk

* Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
I use to work at Home Depot and seen guys with 2 fingers. That shit ain't cute.

* Would you never blog again for $50,000? Sure.. I'm fairly new anyway.

* Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
Depends on what magazine it is and how many people subscribe AND if it's available on the internet

* Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Sure.

* Would you, without fear or punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
Without punishment in the human life but what happens when I have to answer to God? Unless it's self-defense, I can't see it.

* Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?
Ok, it has to be more then that.

* Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
I hardly watch it now as is.. besides Justice, House and football so I could pull that.
 
5 Comments:


At 10/11/2006 10:10 AM, Blogger nikki

so after i waited ten minutes for blogger to load the damn page so i could comment on it...i lost my train of thought.

your t.v habits sound like mine, although the more i think about it, the more i realize i watch more television than i thought, just not network tv.

i've been meaning to check out 'justice'. i saw the ending of the second episode and realized that premise was fascinating...finding out what really happened after the verdict is given. wow.

you can hear a rat piss on cotton? then you can answer the question that's been plaguing all of humanity...if the tree falls in the forest and there ain't nobody around to hear it, does it really make a sound? i mean, i figure you might not be around, but you hear it, right?

:)

 

At 10/11/2006 5:44 PM, Blogger layne bowden

I'm with you on the eating chicken everyday thing. There are so many ways to make it!

The entire dare-ology section had me laughin' out loud for real! (LMAO)

Take care Momma! Only 2 more days til the week-end!! (YAYYY!!)

Peace!

 

At 10/12/2006 11:11 AM, Blogger Tenacious

LOL....funny enough I stuck a hair bead in my nose...LOL...

I have been meaning to catch Justice on TV but alas I'm always at work...bad enough I'm missing out on Nip/Tuck this season *sigh*

Missed you I....how's everything going?

 

At 10/12/2006 10:54 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

Which would you be more self conscious about? Being naked or doing that damn chicken noodle soup dance and being considered a lame? LOL

 

At 10/13/2006 8:30 AM, Blogger thee modern isis

@ Nikki: lol@ a rat piss on cotton. I think my sense of hearing comes from my crazy ass mom and trying to hear if she's coming or not. Sure the tree makes a sound.. the bird it falls on makes a louder one.

@ Jus B Flii: I love chicken... I swear I could eat it any style OR add it to some pasta and be in heaven.

@ Tenacious: Girl.. Justice is SO good, especially when you get to see what really happened after the verdict. I left you a long ass novella comment on your side of the blog.

@ T Cas: Funny thing is.. I don't do the ENTIRE chicken noodle soup dance.. just the "let it rain" part. The rest of it looks like bodily convulsions. I'd probably be self conscious doing the entire dance, especially when someone tries to put a helmet on me and drag me away.