Tuesday, September 12, 2006
posted by thee modern isis at 9:06 AM

These are some of the things going on with me.. other then that I'm working like an Egyptian Slave. I'll post something Real soon enough, as for right now this will have to do.

  • Finally decided I'm going to apply for a part-time job.
  • so all together that'll be full-time job, part-time school and a part-time job..
  • I can do it.. Imma G
  • I've had my heart encased in teflon for so long...
  • but I think he's actually getting through to it.
  • and I'm liking the way it's feeling
  • I think I'm getting to him also though..
  • he actually let me drive his car that's on 22's...
  • why was I stuntin' so hard though down the street?
  • the Sociology class I'm taking is called... Dating, Marriage and Intimate Relationships..
  • it's a web class and I swear it's full of Shera-men-haters.
  • my ex's mother called me to tell me her son was moving back to Cleveland from Boston...
  • she says I was good for him.. she thinks we should get back together...
  • she's a day late and a dollar short... .
  • should have told him that when he got engaged 2 months after we broke up.. .
  • then found out ol' girl was cheating on him with her ex...
  • serves him right.. hmph.
  • but damn could he blow a back out.
  • I want to hit the lottery 1 good time.. for a minimum of $500,000
  • My uncle hit for $20,000 and a year later my aunt hit for $10,000
  • when will it be my turn got dammit?
  • Ever see someone so sexy.. you bit your lip at all of the possibilities?
  • I did.
  • on the hood of my car? too bad it was so many people outside.
  • i just might have done it.

 
4 Comments:


At 9/12/2006 11:29 AM, Blogger Charles

Yo...you're wilin...on the hood of the car?? Hey...I woulda done it...but then again, I'm on that daring type stuff. Dang...that's how it is...jobs and school?? I'm doing that now though, and it can get tough at times...but you seem strong and that you can get thru it. Stay up!!

 

At 9/12/2006 10:52 PM, Blogger layne bowden

I loved this!! (LOL)

All the thoughts about "him" made me smile and think... "Do your thing Momma!"

It's good to see you!! Your presence has been missed!

Peace! Today, Be... daring!!

 

At 9/13/2006 8:26 AM, Blogger thee modern isis

@ Triz: I'm a workaholic.. so the idea of working a second job is enticing. O Lawd Shawty@ the exhibitionist in you.

@ Charles: Thanks.. I'm trying.

@ Rob: lmao @ Rob. Pause. That's a negative.. thing is if I wanted 22's, 24's or whatever for that matter on my car I could afford them.

My point was.. he treats his car like it's his daughter. Always adding more things to it, just because and the only woman other then myself that he trusted with it.. was his mother. So for him to give me his keys openly.. had me curious.

@ Flii: Hey ma! lol yes he has me on a rollarcoaster ride right now... even if it doesn't last.. I'm enjoying the ride. Daring you say?? Hmmmmm the possibilities.

 

At 9/13/2006 8:51 AM, Blogger Tenacious

girl dont work urself to deff *like my grandma says...*

*sigh* love is the air all around huh?

and shit is serious when he gives u the whip 2 the car, trust, i was shell shocked when the now fiance let me practice driving...in his precious baby...

do ya thang thoigh honey ur a G