Wednesday, September 06, 2006
posted by thee modern isis at 2:47 PM

Body like Arnold with a Denzel face..
Damn .. Pepa wasn't lyin she had good taste

I would probably say physique of Kodjoe or maybe Morris
Political views of Common but not above lounging watching Facts of Life reruns & humming the chorus

Hard day at work? your bag? Baby lemme get that...
Take your hand and squeeze it soft before you make it to the welcome mat

Naw.. my name ain't Sylvia but I can throw down with a stove
While you're on the sofa cheering about the yardage Frye drove

Street smarts and book smarts..
what a sexy combination
And when he enters the room..
his sheer presence demands deliberation

Doesn't have to utter a word
his eyes speak how much he loves me
and when they drop a little and linger over hotspots..
a meeting in my bedroom.. mm kitchen.. mm wall? that's a definite guarantee

Not afraid to show a little affection in a roomful of his boys, sands or fam..
kisses me on my neck and cracks a joke at them
..Naw my man don't give a damn

Confidence? He wears it well ..
like a Valentino suit jacket with the navy lapel
on Saturday he's adorned in Akademic jeans with a Indians New Era brim..
straight? naw.. tilted? yeah
Timb boots.. unlaced.. navy suede with the white trim

my imagination is on point.. like Stacy Adams.. remember those?

but until he comes forth .. I'll keep blogging

with enough time on my hands until he shows.
 
6 Comments:


At 9/06/2006 5:11 PM, Blogger layne bowden

I enjoyed the read. I'm loving the title now that I know how it corresponds with the content of the post! The "invisible man" sounds like the perfect man... in so many ways. Be sure to keep us posted on when he comes thru... :)

Peace, Momma! Be... courageous!

 

At 9/06/2006 6:40 PM, Blogger thee modern isis

@ Rob: I see you baby!
lol yeah, I realized someone might have problems with the Charlie Frye line. The physique is only a dream.. BUT is nice if it comes around.

@ Trish: o snap... lemme find out. Thanks chica.. I was really playing around with the wordplay while I was supposed to be working.

@ Butterfli: lol ty, when I find him.. you'll know. I'll turn all mushy then in my Blog posts.

 

At 9/06/2006 6:52 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

Isis doing the damn thing...

Let me find out you got hidden talents.

LOL @ Trish tryna hook you up.

 

At 9/06/2006 7:22 PM, Blogger Tenacious

HOT HOT HOT

Girl you should write more often....

 

At 9/07/2006 10:48 PM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina

Girl when you find him I hope he has a twin brother you can send my way! hahaha

 

At 9/18/2006 7:52 PM, Blogger Lovely and Lavish...

LOVE IT! Man I was like, wait I need that...OH wait thats what I want! HA I feel you! Where they at! Where they at!

I see you in Oh-Hi-Hoe too...not too many of what we need/want here...and if so I havent found them!

U R truely talented!

Lovely