Thursday, August 10, 2006
posted by thee modern isis at 2:53 PM

1. How old do you wish you were? Whatever age I didn't have damn bills.

2. Where were you when 9/11 happened?I was in college at UT; chillin in my dorm when I was flippin channels and see that shit. It scared the hell out of me, everyone was leaving campus to go home and me and my roommate was stuck in Toledo. We both cried then eyed the Wendy's employees cause they were all Arab.

3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Kick the hell out of until my peanut butter M&M's pop out or someone offers me my money back.

4. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes I am.. I just look evil *flutters eyelashes*

5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be? I have two already- a tigger bouncing on my right shoulder blade and a artsy sun engulfed in flames with a ying yang symbol inside of it on my pelvis. I want a couple more.. like on my back right above what my mama gave me.

6. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? I'd choose espanol.. I took a few years of it and have a few friends that are hispanic. Did I mention I used to date this crazy ass latino-jamaican mixed papi? He was crazy but damn.. he was fine.

7. Do you know your neighbors? Man plz.. the ones next to me have romper room every damn day.. I swear them little girls know every word of "Check on it" but can't spell their name.

8. What do you consider a vacation? Being out of damn Cleveland.

10. Would you move for the person you loved? I'm ready to move to VA.. his ass better follow cause once I get there (alone) it's a wrap.

11. Are you touchy feely? Only if you my man.. once you're mine then I go full throttle. HA!

12. Do you believe that opposites attract? Yeah... J is different from me.. he's too damn calm.

13. Dream job? be the Jay-Z of my own corp.

14. Favorite channels? I don't really watch TV like that.. until basketball and football is in.

15. Favorite place to go on a weekend? The park

16. Showers or bath? Showers.

17. Do you paint your nails? Only clear until they get professionally done.

18. Do you trust people easily? Yup..I read people very well and wait for them to eff up..

19. What are your phobias? Imma G.. Imma G

20. Do you want kids? Yup, I want some kids.

21. Do you keep a handwritten journal? I used to, but I had tendencies to not feel like writing in it. lol same as this.

22. Where would you rather be right now? Somewhere out of state.

23. What makes you feel warm and safe? laying on J and watching a movie.

24. Heavy or light sleep? I sleep like a ROCK.. once I'm out, don't ask me for nothing. I do wake up with consistant noise though.

25. Are you paranoid? only when I get lost and see a bunch of crackheads lookin at me like," What u got?"

26. Are you impatient? I perp. I try to be impatient but I am so NOT. Don't let me get on road rage.. I've gotten out the car and was ready to 2 piece a chick.

27. Who can you relate to? I'm too unique for that.

28. How do you feel about interracial couples? If you like it.. I love it.

29. Have you been burned by love? Who hasn't? But I applied aloe vera to the wound, now I'm good.

30. What's your life motto? Do what you do.

31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile? I had Ghetto Story by Baby Cham. Now I have a new phone and have the default ringer.

32. What were you doing at midnight last night? I went to bed early so I was out for the count.

33. Who was your last text message from? J

34. Whose bed did you sleep in last night? Mine.

35. What color shirt are you wearing? mint green

36. Most recent movie you watched? at the movies - Superman; DVD - Menace II Society

37. Name five things you have on you at all times? my purse, debit card, cell phone, lip gloss, and gum

38. What color are your bed sheets? beige and red thin striped

39. How much cash do you have on you right now? In my purse I have approximately43 dollars and a shit load of change.

40. What is your favorite part of the chicken? Wings.

41. What is your favorite town/city? Manhattan

42. I can't wait till.. Friday night.. I'm setting a "romantic" mood.

43. Who got you to join Blogger? No one did.. but a few were nice so I decided to join on.

44. What did you have for dinner last night? Cheese pizza and lemon iced tea.

45. How tall are you barefoot? 5'1 + change.

46. Have you ever smoked crack? Yeah right.. crack heads are funny though.

47. Do you own a gun? I refuse to disclose such information.

48. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee w/ non dairy creamer. I'm lactose intolerant.

49. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? no secret weapon.. I'm just a charmer.

50. Do you have A.D.D? not at all.

51. What time did you wake up today? 6:30 a.m.

52. Current worry? worried that my best friend my be pregnant.

53. Current hate? the drama that's going on at my job.

54. Favorite place to be? my granny's house.

55. Where would you like to travel? London, and Africa

56. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? no telling... hopefully married by then.. I would be 34 years old.. damn!

57. Last thing you ate? left over pizza for lunch.

58. What songs do you sing in the shower? I haven't sang in the shower in a minute cause my shower radio doesn't have any batteries.

59. Last person that made you laugh? J

60. Worst injury you ever had? I was in 9th grade, I was playing dodgeball and this kid named Shane slid into me. My glasses went up into my eyebrow and I started bleeding. I think I got like 10 stitches and I still have the scar. Shane.. u on my hit list.

61. Does someone have a crush on you? A crush? Naaaa

62. What is your favorite candy? reese's pieces, reese's cups, peanut butter M&M's

63. Favorite errogenous zone? Um.. has to be the right side of my neck. Man o Man.
 
6 Comments:


At 8/11/2006 9:38 AM, Blogger Tenacious

Girl Jamaican anything equals crazy, must be the wah-tah down there...

LOL...know the words to "Check on It" but not their names...that's damn near half the kids in my family...couldnt tell you what street they live on but can quote Trick Daddy's block in Miami...

Shane would still be on my list...wait until the 10 year nigga!!!

 

At 8/11/2006 10:17 AM, Blogger nikki

lol@#7...that's just sad. i see so many kids who can sing the lyrics to a song but can't tell me much else. ouch@ the stitches. i've never had my glasses jack up my face like that. that was painful just reading it.

 

At 8/11/2006 11:06 AM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

#62 so Im guessing you like peanuts and chocolate

Be sure to blog about # 42.

 

At 8/15/2006 4:48 AM, Blogger eclectik

Lets co out for some Reese's pieces :)

Hey you!

The Blog
The Messageboard

e.

 

At 8/15/2006 10:17 AM, Blogger Tenacious

@ ISIS

Girl you know the pics will be up, panicked expression, bodyguard on my left, and shackles on the right, and all. I'm wearing my white New Balances under the gown. I did start laughing but folks thought I was crying. I was howling. Little sneaky bastard....

My family's mad about the "no alcohol" thing, Im like "Yall bastards are not going to clown on MY day, doing the goodfoot and bus stop on the dance floor. Sh*t yall gone scare his side to death!"


I heart that White Boy & tixs are selling for like $175 + and if u see the dump where he's performing, that's like paying to get into a homeless shelter...but Nas could get it too...LOL @ snuffing out Kelis and showing up @ the funeral like in "Juice" talkin' bout...So did they find the killer yet? Oh po' baby rest on mama's bosom.....

 

At 8/17/2006 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

I'm might have to do this on my blog!