Tuesday, October 31, 2006
posted by thee modern isis at 6:18 PM

I really didn't know that I was going to be taking an unexpected blogging hiatus but when that thing called life calls, it needs to be addressed. So playing catch up, alot of things have been going on.

The Ex, I guess we can call him Cee, he is back from Boston and here to stay. We didn't break up on some ol' "I hate yo ass so much right now" thing but we did break-up. I'm still cool with his mom, as a matter of fact, she is the coolest person I know. He wanted to see me and me being me, I was not about to get all dressed up for him. I had on the normal fitted jeans but with a big ass heather grey hoody and my college Adi.das flipflops. He came through and gave me a hug, I was already in the process of cooking so while I was doing that he thumbed through my DVD collection and put on the Seat Fille.r with Duan.e Martin and Kelly Row.land. Cute movie by the way. So we catch up on what's going on and of course my mindseye is going over every aspect of his body that I indeed loved. The deep chocolate skintone, (Taye Diggs complexion) and of course with that dark skin comes the whitest teeth that I have ever seen. A football players build cause of course that's what he played all his life and I somehow attract them, 6'1 height that dwarfs all of the 5'1 I possess. The close tapered hair with the goatee that somehow is crafted and molded onto his face. Mmm Hmm, not to mention he is still the touchy feely guy that I remember so ever so often he is rubbing my thigh, laying his head on my lap, rubbing my feet, etc. etc. etc. Of course a sista had to work early in the AM so I cut the visit short and he goes about his way.


Later that week Cee comes through again and we chill as usual, then I got to thinking about everything I remembered about this dude. My curiosity gets the best of me and yeah.. ya girl ended up waking up the next morning with a sore stomach and 3 condom wrappers on the dresser. LOL but man, I had fun. The last time we had sex, it was 3 years ago so you know I've learned a trick or 5 and got to show him things he couldn't even fathom. I'm mad cause I'm typing this and laughing my ass off. So he's still in Clevel.and and trying to get his self together from leaving Bost.on and periodically texting but there's no love like it used to be for him left in my heart. I was just curious, and after the *I lost count* times I got my stomach twisted, I'm good to go for now.

I have been working like Ceily in the field picking cotton and watching my back for Mister while taking these tests, research papers and quizzes for school. Ol' boy J is out of the picture, well as far as anything deep goes, I dubbed him "friend" in my mental rolodex and once dubbed friend, always dubbed friend. I am a cellphone packrat so I keep ALL numbers that I am given, true indeed the name that flashes when a dude calls might say "IGNORE DICKWAD" but nevertheless I keep the number. I've been getting called by some dude I don't even remember what he looked like. All I know is that I got his number when I went out to the bar one Saturday.

Dude: Hello? Can I speak to Tasha?
Me:
This is she, who is this?
Dude: This is Rome
Me: Rome?
Dude: Yeah, Rome.

Me: Um, and I know you from where?
Rome: *stumbling over words* I danced with you at the Ga.teway, I think it was your girl's birthday
Me: Ohhhhh, that was a minute ago and why are you just now calling?
Rome: *laughs off guard* Yeah it was, I've been working alot and just now got around to it.
Me: Mmm Hmm.. well, Rome was it?
Rome: Yeah
Me: Since I don't even remember what you look like I am going to hang up,k?
Rome: Damn, it's like that?
Me: *laughs and stops* Yes, One. *clicks*


The bad thing is, I'll give my number out.. if I answer is the determining factor. I HATE talking on the phone but will text message all day like it's going out of style. I've been playing phone catch-up with several people and trying to get these doctor's visits out of the way. So all in all, ya girl is still here and briefly scanning blogs while I work but have slipped on the blog posting tip.

I stay amused at work with the everyday hysterical happenings of Hot Choklet, the never ceasing to amaze me with his creativity T. Cas, the dark chocolate Mack Attack and him bringing Swagger Back Rob Mack, LOL @ all of that. The spurts of mindgasmic gisms that leave me at a standstill from Jus B. Flii, and my soul sister from another realm Trizz, since she's no longer on Blogger I tend to send her text messages or random shoutouts via Yahoo Messenger..a host of others that I do read but these are ones I usually jump to first beforehand.


-Isis
 
5 Comments:


At 10/31/2006 10:10 PM, Blogger Tenacious

AWW Honey I missed you :-)

BTW you know that is sooo my stripper name :-)

*dead* at sore abs and 3 condom wrappers...I guess yall had a work out plan for real huh? Girl I hope you rode that ass like Sea Buscuit *lol*

I do the same thing shit if I forgot what you looked like *usually the next day after I've woken from my drunken slumber* forget it. Even though I'm slick now I'll take a guy's phone, put in a random name, and hurry up and get out the address book, dude if you really wanna holla you'll find the number you know most folks dont know all the people in their address book nor their numbers by heart...LOL not to mention all the other chicks he may have hollered at B4 me...LOL gawd help him if he pick the "wrong" chick *lol*

let's not get on me and texting....Its a damn addiction quite shameful actually :-)

 

At 11/01/2006 5:01 PM, Blogger layne bowden

hey lil momma!

first, thank you for the "shout out"! i've been missin' your presence around the way. i almost fell outta my chair when i saw your reply today!! (LOL) i'm so glad you like my "mindgasmic gisms". (i LOVE that!)

second, why you had to handle "Rome" like dat? i am STILL laughing as i type this comment! you ice cold Tash, fa real!! (hahaha)

lastly... three condom wrappers AND a sore stomach, huh? i am NOT mad atcha! do your thing, darlin'!! ;)

Peace!

 

At 11/01/2006 6:56 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

Look at that. I got props on here. I missed you, Isis. Kept checking back like a blog stalker. LOL

 

At 11/02/2006 8:35 AM, Blogger Tenacious

@ Isis

**HUG**

Yeah it's only been 150..I thought more myself *lol*

When I were done I wanted to write more but I was like eh, I'll save it from another time

Ima have to write tonight about my entry into stripper land :-)

 

At 11/17/2006 12:59 PM, Blogger eclectik

Not even the slightest mention :(

Damn

...From Ohio, and live in Virginia...I thought we were going to be each other's e crush