Thursday, November 09, 2006
posted by thee modern isis at 2:45 PM

Ok, so I know I'm about to be vague as all hell.. and normally it's not my style but I'm still coming to terms with this.

Have you ever had something so crucial, something so important to tell someone.. but you kept it all to yourself for fear that you would lose yourself? Lose yourself in something that just may be your ultimate moira. It's something that just needed to be said, spoken to a particular person.. and everytime, every minute of every day that you kept it caged in.. you felt like you couldn't breathe. With each gasp you felt as though you were dying inside because you had to relieve yourself of the feeling.

Then one day.. you realized that life is too short.. and if you never say it.. never claim it, then you just may never get a chance to. You finally opened your mouth and said what was needed.. and you breathed. It doesn't really matter how the person receives it.. how they accept what you said because even if they don't like it.. you did what was necessary.. you took your leap of faith..
and breathed.

-Isis



 
5 Comments:


At 11/09/2006 4:51 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

yeah, that was vague. You starting to sound like a real blogger. LOL

 

At 11/10/2006 6:33 AM, Blogger layne bowden

YES MA'AM!! as cryptic as you may sound, i know exactly what you mean! therefore, i say... let that shit flow. be strong and spill knowing that your intent is only to free yourself of what you are feeling in order to be able to breathe again.

like you've already said, it doesn't matter how they receive it. it's something you have to do for YOU. you owe it to Tasha to release...

Peace darlin'. Always!

 

At 11/10/2006 10:42 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

Yep....and you gotta let it out

 

At 11/11/2006 9:56 PM, Blogger Tenacious

I'm so there with you right now...kinda eerie...let it out girl...the truth shall set you free...

 

At 11/14/2006 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

My God.... I SOOOOOOOOOO feel you on this. I had the same experience almost two years ago. I had been sitting on it for what seemed like FOREVER, but then one day I realized it just like you said. It didn't really matter how he received it and it didn't even matter what happened next. It just mattered that I needed to get it out. So I did. And then I breathed. Good one, Isis.