Wednesday, August 29, 2007
posted by thee modern isis at 4:37 PM

The rules are to elaborate on the word(s) I've put in bold lettering below.

Accent – I don't have an accent. I live in Cleveland and whenever I go visit fam down south they say "you sound like you from up north" No idea but I don't have an accent!

I Don't Drink – orange juice with pulp. It has to be no pulp or I'll gag.

Chore I Hate – I HATE folding clothes. I can wash all day but when it comes to folding.. I hate it.

Pets – I love dogs and eventually I want a yorkie. When I was a kid I had about 5 dogs in my lifetime (not simultaneously) and my mother got rid of each and everyone of them on the basis of her being afraid of ALL animals.

Essential Electronic – I have to have my cellphone/PDA with me at all times

Perfume/Cologne – I wear D&G Feminine, Victoria's Secret Pink and Ceruti Image'. For men I love the scent of Jean Paul Gaultier.

Gold or silver – I used to rock nothing but gold.. especially my fat herringbone with my nameplate.. but I grew out of it and now I like silver.

Insomnia – I used to be able to stay up in college but now I have to be in bed no later then 12 a.m. and if I have to work I'll be in bed around 10 p.m.

Job Title – Construction Administrator

Most Admired Trait – I get compliments on my lips and my smile

Kids – I love kids and will probably want atleast 3 when the time is right.

Religion – I was raised Baptist and went to Catholic school.. how that works out I have no idea but I wish a nun would hit my knuckles. pshhh

Siblings – I have a 10 yr old brother and a 28 yr old sister. I also have a male cousin that's 16 who I think of as a brother.

Time I wake up – I wake up at 6 a.m. M-F and 8:30 on the weekends.

Unusual talent/skill – I'm double jointed in my arms so I can clasp my hands together and rotate them front to back while still connected.

Vegetable I refuse to eat – My grandma used to make me eat lima beans and black eyed peas when I was little so now I hate them. I also will absolutely not eat okra.

Worst habit – I can hold a grudge like a mutha----.. I also have the ability to write a person out of my life with no hesitation.

X-rays – Last year I have had every kind of x-ray imaginable.. the last was my stomach.

My favorite meal – I love italian food and also seafood.
 
2 Comments:


At 9/25/2007 2:32 PM, Blogger Jazzy

My sister does that arm rotation thing...freaky...but could come in handy if you're ever handcuffed behind your back! LOL!

 

At 9/25/2007 3:14 PM, Blogger thee modern isis

@ Diva: I learned of that when I was little.. I used to stand in front of everyone and holler, " Look what I can do!!!" lol and you know black folks so at every gathering they always said.. "Heyy.. do that thing you do."

I was a pawn