Friday, August 24, 2007
posted by thee modern isis at 8:39 AM

1. I love... ME, my family, my friends, God

2. Right now I want... to finish drinking my cup of coffee before a construction manager calls me requesting work done

3. I feel like... i am so well rested

4. I hate it when... i have dreams of someone close to me dying

5. I fear... my relationship with my mother will never be back to the way it was

6. I'm lonely without ... N/A.. I rarely get "lonely"

7. I need... to get my rear brakes fixed

8. Today I... will get my eyebrows waxed during lunch and get my hair done after work .. then go play pool tonight with Rob

9. Tomorrow I'm... supposed to go out of town with his family to Kentucky but I don't see that happening now.. I have a Sunday class

10. I just... looked at the newspaper website.. the world is crazy

11. I want to meet... Winnie Mandela.. I thought she is/was a strong woman

12. I'm hungry for... mandarine oranges in light syrup

13. I love it when... i have conversations with my kid brother. The weight of his intelligence never ceases to amaze me.

14. I'm afraid of... standing up in front of an audience

15. I'm listening to... my co-worker gossipping about her baby daddy

16. I'm wearing... khaki linen capris with a chocolate short sleeved blouse and chocolate suede baby doll shoes

17. I wish I was in... a wifebeater with some baby sweatpants and fuzzy socks at home on the couch

18. I'm craving... those damn mandarine oranges in light syrup

19. I want to get... rich by winning the M.ega Mi.llions .. that crap is up to over 300 Mil.

20. I can... tell by the revenue reports I'm getting that next week is going to be CRAZY!

21. I can't... wait until a good r&b cd drops .. im anticipating Ji.ll Sc.ott's new CD and T.eedra Mo.ses' 2nd LP

22. I have... been so much time with Rob that I don't want the days to end *sighs*

23. I haven't... been over my grandma's house in 4 days.. it's about time i get movin

24. I'm too nervous to... N/A I'm not nervous about crap

25. My Mom thinks/thought I was... going to never leave .. the abuse got to be too much

26. My Dad thinks I'm... over him never being around.. I pray one day I will be.

27. My liver... was abused horribly at my 25th birthday party.

28. I'm most happy when... sitting at my granny's feet with my head in her lap.

29. I'm sad when... parents abuse there kids.. i know the damage it does

30. I like eating... chicken!

31. I hate eating... brussel sprouts .. them things stink.

32. I love watching... movies.

33. I love listening to... all kinds of music.

34. I like playing... playstation

35. I hate waking up to... the sounds of a sirens

36. I can see... that it's time to do some work

37. I'm glad that.... i still smile when i see those "thinking of you" text messages

38. I'm disappointed that... my cousin gave my auntie no other choice but to kick him out of the house

39. I look like... i need a drink

40. I wish I looked like... i won the M.ega M.illions!
 
2 Comments:


At 8/31/2007 3:43 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey

I think we all trying to hit that jackpot...if you do slide me a couple LOL and I dont mean $1 bills LOL unless it's over 500 of em :)

Have a wonderful weekend..it's just something about someone playing in my hair that I love

 

At 9/04/2007 1:57 PM, Blogger Monie

Uh-oh! Look at somebody posting semi-regularly! LOL!