Monday, April 21, 2008
posted by thee modern isis at 2:33 PM

So since I'm at work and don't want to be here, I've compiled a list of things that I would rather be doing.

Here goes:


  • I would rather be cleaning up my place, I have a thing for the smell of pine-sol when you walk into a home
  • SHOPPING!! The weather is nice and I need to go get that lovely pedicure so I can wear my peep toe shoes.
  • Playing Wii
  • Baking .. I have a couple of pound cakes I need to be making.
  • If gas wasn't so damn high, I could go for a nice long drive with E.ric R.oberson on rotation (I swear Softest Lips was made about me)
  • Sitting on the porch talking to my granny with a glass of lemonade. I swear she is the funniest person I know.

Things that I am doing since I can't do the things I want to do:

  • Printing out a 131 page specification to be duplicated 9 times
  • Creating a spreadsheet of projects with outstanding warranties dating from 181-365+ days old.
  • Shipping out a pre-bid package
  • Waiting on the CM to call me with information on another pre-bid coming soon
  • blogging and reading blogs
  • Trying to get superintendents to sign these damn final inspection forms
  • texting
  • Checking the time

2 hours and 9 minutes left.

 
1 Comments:


At 4/23/2008 9:57 AM, Blogger Monie

Heheeee! Did I put you on to Eric Roberson or did you find out about him on your own?

BTW, you've been tagged!