- I would rather be cleaning up my place, I have a thing for the smell of pine-sol when you walk into a home
- SHOPPING!! The weather is nice and I need to go get that lovely pedicure so I can wear my peep toe shoes.
- Playing Wii
- Baking .. I have a couple of pound cakes I need to be making.
- If gas wasn't so damn high, I could go for a nice long drive with E.ric R.oberson on rotation (I swear Softest Lips was made about me)
- Sitting on the porch talking to my granny with a glass of lemonade. I swear she is the funniest person I know.
Things that I am doing since I can't do the things I want to do:
- Printing out a 131 page specification to be duplicated 9 times
- Creating a spreadsheet of projects with outstanding warranties dating from 181-365+ days old.
- Shipping out a pre-bid package
- Waiting on the CM to call me with information on another pre-bid coming soon
blogging and reading blogs
- Trying to get superintendents to sign these damn final inspection forms
- Checking the time
2 hours and 9 minutes left.