Wednesday, April 30, 2008
posted by thee modern isis at 12:00 PM

Brief intermission from work.

My car got side swiped in the parking lot while I was at the grocery store, talk about someone being HOT. I was heated and looking around the parking lot looking for a white vehicle., I swear if I would have found them they would have gotten the business.

I am loving MJB's hairstyle. Not everyone can rock the asymetrical style but she started that.. not R.ihanna.

I have a big issue. I am suspecting my BFF of foul play.. it basically includes her, another mutual female friend and her ex boyfriend. I'm sure you can put 2 and 2 together. Something isn't adding up and she's starting to act paranoid. Hmm..

This Sunday at church, pastor is doing a sermon entitled, " Fatal Attraction - Why do we keep picking the wrong mate?" I am definitely going and will probably stand the entire time. Preach pastah, preach!

My appetite has disappeared. I might eat breakfast, usually I don't. I don't eat lunch but may eat a salad and sometimes no dinner. Thing is.. I don't be hungry.

I can't wait to go on vacation, starting May 23rd ... less than a month away.

I haven't been to a concert this year, I want to go see Kanye if he comes to Cleveland.. his last concert was real nice.

I've been listening to Lil' Mo's last cd, that song "Lucky Her" is my jam.

I have to bake 2 cakes, 20 cupcakes and 4 dozen pecan tarts. I need to get to work.

I need to go out this weekend, get me a midori sour and do a line dance or 2 (and no not country line dancing)

Back to work ..

 
7 Comments:


At 5/01/2008 1:18 AM, Blogger who?

MJB>The rest of r&b>Rihanna>Ashanti> happy MJB

Don't get involved in that drama. they grown... I assume... they should handle that

wants to see the roots next month...

why you gotta bake all that?

 

At 5/01/2008 8:21 AM, Blogger thee modern isis

@Canon: MJB is my girl, just goes to show you.. that you can go through hell and back and still make it.

You're right,they are grown and I'm trying not to get involved in the drama, it's kinda difficult but I am trying.

I saw the Roots with Floetry (before they broke up) at the house of blues .. it was NICE!

I started a little side business so I do homemade baked goods

 

At 5/02/2008 2:42 PM, Blogger Monie

Wait...2 and 2 are adding up to be 5 for me...Iown get it...what's going on with them?!

I want some pecan tarts!!!!!

 

At 5/02/2008 2:50 PM, Blogger thee modern isis

@ Mon: It's so deep, I would have to talk to you about it.. writing it doesn't do it justice.

 

At 5/03/2008 1:05 AM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

Other peoples drama sucks. Especially when you are gonna be involved whether you like it or not.

I don't be eating either.

You gonna cha cha slide? And I used to think you were cool. LOL

 

At 5/04/2008 3:29 PM, Blogger Eb the Celeb

people definitely dont give lil mo her props... I am all 3 of her album and all are bangers

 

At 5/06/2008 1:11 PM, Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil

MJB is over all of those females.