Wednesday, May 21, 2008
posted by thee modern isis at 1:16 PM

I've been meaning to blog atleast a little bit but unfortunately I didn't get the chance. I took a quick (Thurs.-Mon.) vacay to Richmond and hung out with my sister, my brother in law and my favorite nephew. Celebrated the holiday there with a couple of cookouts and then jetted back to Cleveland to get to work on Tuesday to begin getting ready for the end of FY07.

This can be summed up in one word, "crazy". It has been craziness around here with people complaining about revenue, billings and if we don't make our forecast then I doubt I'll be seeing that "oh so lovely" bonus we usually get in July. After June 1st we'll be back to normal around here and I can probably blog more and download more iTunes during work hours.


Updates:

Kid brother just started baseball season so I'll be out and about behind the umpire, sitting in my chair and being active in the game.

The ex is still sniffing around. He must have forgot I don't backslide. Keep it movin sir.

The side hustle is still thriving. Gained a few more customers and staying busy.

My HS is having their annual all-class reunion the 7th of June. I'm not going to that crap.

Trying to figure out where I want my next vacay to be. I will be making moves though.



I'm back to work before the VP slides over my way.


 
3 Comments:


At 6/02/2008 2:34 PM, Blogger Monie

I want some bakery!!!! LOL

 

At 6/02/2008 7:07 PM, Blogger layne bowden

hey chica! it's about damn time you remembered you have a blog?!! LOL... look who's talkn, right??

i was watching the "so u think u can dance?" try-outs last week and i thought of you! we've got to watch a show 2gether again. that was pure hilarity!! (LOL)

peace! love!

 

At 6/07/2008 3:19 PM, Blogger Nina

YAY! You're blogging again...