Wednesday, July 09, 2008
posted by thee modern isis at 1:05 PM

I know I've been neglecting my blog duties but eh.. haven't really felt like writing.

The work conference last week was busting my natural azz and it caused me to work on the weekend while getting a hotel room, but really couldn't enjoy the pillow soft bed because I was so tired.

Work is back to normal so I'm back to blogging. What else have I been doing? E.baying, playing GTA on XBox 360, rearranging my furniture and getting my feng shui on, selling things I don't need on C.raig.slist, trying to plan another vacay trip, practicing my tai chi and getting my chi in order, and that's about it.

Lemme see, back in 1999 I started chatting on Y.ahoo and with that I gained some friends that I still keep in contact with to this day, some that are closer then people I see on a daily, anywho I recently found out that this week one of the dudes I was cool with got killed down in Oklahoma. He was murdered actually and I feel all kinda ways. Blank because it came out of nowhere, sad because he was a sweet (in his own way) individual, angry because his 2 kids were in the house when someone killed him (thankfully they were unhurt), and sad all over again because his family and friends have to go on without him.

So with that being said..

R.I.P Charles, you were/are truly loved by alot.


Edit: I had to clear this up because of past incidents. He actually did pass away. It's not like the Makavelian deaths on blogger. We spoke with real relatives, actually in the Oklahoma papers and can be found on the internet.

 
3 Comments:


At 7/10/2008 12:22 PM, Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo

sounds like u were working hard

hope u dont mind the drive by



do chk me out some times, u can start with this
http://rawdawgb.blogspot.com/2008/07/pomegranate-puy.html

 

At 7/11/2008 7:06 PM, Blogger Tom_Gurl

Damn...that's messed up! that's so sad!! RIP...When I hear things like this-we live in SUCH a messed up world!

Listen: I'm gonna neeeeeed you to post a little more regularly...step away from GTA...and jump on the PC/Laptop a lil bit more...cool..? Cool! (glad we had this talk!lol)

 

At 8/04/2008 5:43 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey

BWAHHHH I'm sooo mad you said macheveli deaths lol