Tuesday, June 06, 2006
posted by thee modern isis at 8:32 AM

Alright, so as I'm sitting at my desk, drinking my coffee and I had a good blog on this whole "ban against gay marriages" and how it's just a ploy to occupy our minds so that we won't be thinking about the many Americans dying overseas, the skyrocketing gas prices that you need a loan for, the millions of pediphiles that are abusing kids daily, the millions of people that are in poverty, the millions of kids that are going to bed hungry, the millions of people that are dying because they have no health care and the fact that AIDS is wiping out African Americans more and more. Why the fluck are they bothering the gay community? ..if they want to do what they do, let them do it. They have to do what everyone else has to do eventually and that's answer to the man upstairs. So leave them the fluck alone and worry about some more important issues.

But as I gained another moment of clarity.. "Hova"..

I thought about all this nonsense around 6/6/6. I don't see a reason to be scared. Admitting so, that I do not read the Bible as I should.. I do know that it says rejoice in the day the Lord has made so why is everyone running mad and saying today is satan's day? Um.. correction.. My Lord made this day and yes, if you believe in those things like superstition then I guess you are doomed. If today is going to be the day the rapture comes.. then it will be.. just like if He wanted it to come yesterday, it would have came yesterday.

I figure.. if you prepared yourself to walk in His footsteps then you should have nothing to fear. Everyone sins, but no 1 sin is greater then the next so as long as you acknowledge the fact that you have sinned and bring it forth to repent.. then who else you know forgives you continuously for things you should know better doing?

I'll discuss George Dubya aka the spawn tomorrow.